Bringing together traditional writing instruments with the latest modern technology The Pen Shop continues to stay ahead of the most recent market trends. At The Pen Shop we are excited to announce the launch of in-store website browsing and buying via iPads in our Leeds, Newcastle, Sheffield and London Oxford Street stores.
The option of buying in store increases customer convenience offering flexibility of free UK delivery to work, home or other addresses for example if the order is for a gift. The customer also doesn’t have to wait for gift wrapping or engraving as they can simply have it delivered to them instead.
The iPads in our stores will help promote a wider range of products that are currently not available in-store such as Online Exclusive ranges including Diplomat, Troika and Visconti.
We have also modified our website for the in-store iPads with several special features now available. While browsing the iPad customers can use their smartphone to take a picture of a QR code on any product page to then view on their phone at a later date. They can also email product details to any email address with a message, perfect for dropping ‘subtle’ ideas for Christmas presents.
The option of in-store browsing and buying through iPads will be deployed in all our stores in the New Year.
Here at The Pen Shop we are offering one lucky customer the chance to win a Cross Townsend Platinum Plated Special Edition Ball Pen worth £140. This Cross Townsend 20th Anniversary Special Edition Ball Pen features a brushed diamond cut pattern that imparts a unique texture to the elegant platinum plated finish.
Cross luxury writing instruments are renowned for their distinctive style and quality. With more than 160 years’ experience in design and manufacture, Cross lays strong claim to a leading role in defining, expanding and reinvigorating the way we look at writing instruments. While it has developed an increased focus on fashionable colours and stylish designs, fine craftsmanship coupled with pioneering design have long been the well-established hallmarks of the Cross brand.
Simply click on the below link to enter our competition on Facebook.
Kingsley Chequer – classic twist-action Ball Pen and Fountain Pen with chequer engraving for easy grip.
- Classic twist-action Ball Pen.
- Chequer engraving for easy grip.
- Kingsley engraved logo on cap and clip.
- Ball Pen comes fitted with a black ink refill, Fountain Pen comes with ink cartridge.
Sheaffer Prelude set revered for its high level of comfort. Its mid-size profile and smooth finish make it a favourite for those desiring an easy and pleasurable writing experience.
- Ball Pen comes fitted with medium ball pen refill, Fountain Pen comes with ink cartridge.
- Sheaffer limited lifetime warranty.
- Packaged in a luxury Sheaffer gift box.
Sonnet is one of Parker’s signature collections and is characterised by beautifully balanced, contemporary styled pens.
- Stainless Steel with Gold Trim.
- Ball Pen comes fitted with one ink refill, Fountain Pen comes with ink cartridges.
- Packaged in a luxury Parker Gift Box.
- 2 years international warranty.
Created with a keen appreciation for modernist design and lasting value, Century II offers a bolder look and wider girth than the original Classic Century.
- Century II chrome with herringbone engraved pattern.
- Fountain Pen stainless steel nib.
- Ball Pen is fitted with a ball pen refill, Fountain Pen comes with blue ink cartridge.
- Lifetime mechanical guarantee.
- Premium Gift Box.